The Rest of the Story
(click on bullet point for more information)
A Package Deal
Available for a limited time, our introductory plan packages include:
- Eight sets of full-size construction drawings
- Four sets of half-size construction drawings
- Integrated Engineering with complete structural plans and calculations
- One brochure plan
- A basic site plan
- 2009 Washington State Energy Code compliance documentation
Construction drawings comply with the 2009 IRC and include:
- Foundation plan
- Floor framing plans
- Floor plans
- Roof framing plans, including truss profiles
- Exterior elevations
- Cabinet elevations
- Building sections
- Electrical plans
- Select 3D views to illustrate areas of complex framing and finishes
Services available for additional fees include plan modifications, jurisdictional meetings, and developing alternative interior and exterior color schemes. See all the details in our Purchase Agreement.
Each home can be displayed as a 3D computer model, with the ability to dynamically view it from any vantage point. The interiors can also be displayed for a virtual tour, with the capability to show alternate colors, materials, furniture layouts, or proposed plan changes.
Our 3D computer models provide many benefits:
- Aiding in the selection of an appropriate house
- Establishing expectations before construction starts
- Showing available options and upgrades
- Minimizing nasty disagreements during construction
- Clarifying the scope of work
- Professional marketing materials for the builder and real estate agent
We would be happy to meet with you to show you our complete plan collection and explain the features of our GoodSpace homes.
A Word About Our Plans
As with any published creative work, these plans, drawings, and other associated materials are the property of their creator, namely, PWF Architecture, LLC, a Washington State-based limited liability company. So that means the plans may not be copied, modified for any derivative works, or otherwise used without our permission, as tempting as it may be to do so. We are grateful to those that play by the rules and support our business by buying our plans.
Each constructed home featured on our website will include the contact information for the home’s builder. The benefits to the homeowner of engaging a contractor already familiar with their preferred house plan are many:
- Precise cost estimates
- Familiarity with the details of construction
- Review of suggested plan modifications
- Potential tour of a completed version of the house
We would like to engage local home builders to establish long-term working relationships and a mutually-beneficial referral network. And we would like to reward homeowners willing to show their home to potential house plan buyers. Are you interested?